Day 1: Manila - Arrival (D)
We’ll meet you at the airport and transfer you bag in the hotel in Manila, one of the oldest cities in Asia and capital of Philippines. With contradictions and surprises around every corner, the city is packed full of things to see, do, taste and experience. Have dinner at the popular Zamboanga Restaurant with colorful cultural dance show.
Day 2: Manila - Tagaytay (B, L, D)
Today we’ll take a scenic 55 kilometers drive to the city of Tagaytay City which sits on the Tagaytay Ridge that is 2,100 feet above sea level. The ridge provides a spectacular view of Taal Lake and Taal Volcanoo, whose crater houses another volcano known as "lake within a volcano". Enjoy one of the most picturesque and attractive views in the Philippines and the refreshing mountain air. After lunch, we’ll proceed to tour other sites in Tagaytay City before proceeding back to Manila. You’re free to do your own thing till we head to Binondo or Chinatown for dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 3: Manila – Pinatubo (B, L)
The eruption in 1991 of Mt. Pinatubo formed a crater to what was once the peak of a dormant volcano. The lahar deposit left by one of the biggest terrestrial eruption on the world, left think deposits if lahar in its surrounding areas which through the years formed beautiful canyon formation around the crater and slopes of the volcano. Highlight o the tour is the river trailing on board 4 X 4 off road vehicle. Have your lunch and enjoy the rest of the afternoon going around the places before you take your way back to Manila.
Day 4: Manila – Departure (B, L)
Today, immerse yourself into Philippines history at the Rizal Park named after Dr. Jose Rizal, Philippine national hero. We’ll pass by the American War Memorial, Cultural Center of Philippines and proceed to Intramuros also known as the Walled City” that was considered as Manila itself during the Spanish colonial period. We’ll drive through the cobbled streets and visit San Agustin Church, Casa Manila, Manila Cathedral and Fort Santiago. After shopping at the SM Mall of Asia, we’ll proceed to Makati City, Philippine’s commercial and financial hub, passing by the ‘Millionaire’s Row’ called Forbes Park. Visit the newly open Resort World Manila (RWM), Philippines first integrated lifestyle hub. Enjoy awe-inspiring acts and performances by local and international artistes at RWM Bar 360 and try your luck at the gaming facilities, with more than 1,000 slot machines and 300 table games or shop for the best of luxury brands at The Newport Mall. Proceed to airport for your return flight home.
|Accommodation On Twin Sharing
St. Giles Manila
Heritage Hotel Manila
Hyatt Hotel & Casino
• Return airport transfer on private basis
• 4 days / 3 nights’ accommodation at the hotel of your choice
• Daily breakfast
• Sightseeing tours including entrance fees and services of a Tour Guide
(Foreign language speaking guides available upon request)
• Air-conditioned private transportation
• Meals as per the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=dinner)
• Tipping for driver and guide
• All personal incidental expenses
• Airfare from country of the origin
• Any item not included in the itinerary
• Travel Insurance at USD 7 per person which is strongly recommended
• Rates based in United States Dollars (USD).
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
• Rates quoted are based on the featured hotel and can also be applied to similar hotel.
• Rates are based on twin-sharing and subject to room availability upon tour booking.
• No refund for any un-utilized tour.
• A surcharge cost applies during Peak Season (Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year, Holy Week, Other Holidays and Festivals).
• For Twin/Triple Sharing, same rate will apply.
• Terms and conditions apply.
Policy for children:
• Children aged 3 years old and below are Free-of-Charge.
• Children aged 4 - 11 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of Package cost.
• Children aged 4 - 11 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 80% of Package cost.
• Rates are only applicable with a minimum 2 adults travelling with a child, in case of 1 Adult + 1 Child sharing room; adult rate will apply.
• Children aged 12 years old and above are considered Adult; therefore 100% of Adult cost.